Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nails: Loving Nicki Minaj

Just a quick post before bed to show you guys my nails. My sister came over tonight with her boyfriend and nights like these always end up with my sister and I on the couch watching a chick flick, doing our nails while the boys are on the balcony smoking cigars. Tonight's movie of choice was Something Borrowed and nails where Pinterest inspired.




Dark pink: OPI La Positively Hot
Light pink: OPI Nicki Minaj

I saw this idea on Pinterest with a heart on top of glitter on the accent nail. It's a different idea and since I feel like I've done the ring finger accent a hundred ways, this is something different to keep my interest piqued.

For the heart I had a hard time figuring out the best way to paint it. I actually don't have any paint brushes that are small enough to make a tiny heart so I dipped a dull colored pencil into a blob of polish I put on some paper. It took a few tries to get it perfect but I'm loving it so far.

I took some outfit posts tonight but didn't have time to post them. I'll definitely have time to update tomorrow. Have a great night guys. Tomorrow is my Friday!!

Yay!

- Posted on location...a day in the life of me!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the heart, it looks perfect! I wonder if my hand would be steady enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look great! I've heard that toothpicks are good for nail art - I'll have to try this soon.

    http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST received my OPI nicki minaj in the mail today! cant freaking wait to get my nails fly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! and your doggie!!! <3 i think i've fallen in love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog