Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rut!

That's right people---I'm in an outfit rut! I have spent a good portion of the night browsing my old outfit posts looking for inspiration. I think the majority of my dilemma stems from the internal battle I have with this season and weather. In my head it's February which means jeans, boots, scarves but realistically it's been 80* outside which means shorts, sundresses, and sandals. I'm already in a spring/summer state of mind. Today at work I was even looking at bathing suits!

This happens every year---September rolls around and we are still experiencing major summer temps here in Florida but all of the awesome bloggers I follow around the US are already wearing all of these amazing fall get-ups. I whine and complain about the heat desperately ready for the weather to cool and the boots to emerge. Then, in February when I should be still embracing my winter/fall accessories, it's 80's and all I can think are summer, skin, and beach!

Since I don't have an outfit to share, I am going to share everything that is on my mind...









I know I have no room to complain as the weather here is nice----hopefully your winter, where ever it may be, is mild and bearable. Any spring or summer items you are craving? Share please! 

Hope your week is going well!!!!

xo Mere












6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful summery and bright post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the second suit you posted.

    I think I want to buy a really brightly colored every day handbag for the Spring/Summer. I've been eying this Michael Kors bag:

    http://tinyurl.com/7jj747t

    I'm torn between the Electric Pink or Tangerine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those but I think I love the tangerine a little more! Gorgeous bag. I just ordered one of those bathing suit---downtime at work does not suit my bank account. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Those Steve Madden beauties look like a dupe of your gorgeous MK wedges! Hope you're having a great week! xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thy are super close. Must be why I'm do drawn to them ;-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog