Friday, February 10, 2012

Outfit: Navy and Mustard

Happy Friday! I love Friday more and more every week and this one is even better as I am off Monday!! This Sunday is my Half Marathon and the weather is looking perfect, low of 45* high of 55*!! I don't know if you recall my last Half Marathon but it was in Miami and the humidity was extremely high.

Outfit time!! I mentioned before that I love this mustard color and I think I love it even more with navy!






Dress and Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots and Belt: Banana Republic
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Francesca's

I am getting my hair color touched up tomorrow and I am seriously considering bangs. Check out some of the looks I pinned here for bangs and give me HONEST opinions. I haven't had this type of bangs since middle school. I really love the looks but I am a little nervous about it. I guess I could always side sweep them if I don't like them! Help me decide friends!! Thanks!!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!

xo Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog