Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Outfit: Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I was off from work and made my husband some great treats for Valentine's Day including cupcakes, danishes, and homemade potato soup. Hubs got me chocolates and roses. We typically don't make a huge deal out of this holiday since it's so commercial but a little something shows each other that we care and are thinking of each other.

Here are the strawberry cupcakes I made him (with homemade strawberry frosting):


In the spirit of the day, I decided to wear a little pink.




Jeans: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Heels: Betsey Johnson

I wish a great night tonight to you whether you are spending it with a loved one or just catching up on the Tivo or a great book.

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet :) Love the Betsey Johnson heels!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog