Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outfit: A Little Bit of Neutrals

Hey guys! Today's outfit was all about neutrals. You guys know I work at a fashion retailer that has a company store at headquarters. I got these shoes for $6! I have had some really good luck with dresses and scarves but never with shoes. They usually don't have my style or size but this time all of these were in my favor. (They retailed for $98 or so)
 



Pants: Michael Kors
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Heels: WH|BM

Happy Hump Day guys!! 

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Your photos look great! Love the sparkling shoes as well ;) Hope you're having a great week! xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. Love the shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...I'm a huge fan of neutrals.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog