Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nails: Longing for the Shore

OMG! I am tired! Believe it or not, I survived our year end close and the financial statement are on their way. Last week was exhausting and I ended up working about 60 hours. I spent this past weekend relaxing and enjoying my time to decompress.

I have always been a fan of Essie's Mint Candy Apple and was one of the people running to Ulta to get it the day it came out. A couple collections back, Essie released a similar color called Absolutely Shore. It's really close to the Mint Candy Apple but a little muddier if that makes sense. It's definitely light green but not sure a clean color. I really like this one and I almost think I like it more that the Mint one.




Have any of you tried this one? Thoughts?

I hope you guys are having a great week. Remember to check over at my other blog for random life updates.

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. i don't have this color but I do have Turquoise & Caicos - which I adore. Same type of color just a bit more saturated. xo
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    PS: hosting a giveaway - drop by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog