Monday, January 2, 2012

Vacation Pics - Colorado!

This is a little delayed but I have to share some pictures from when we were in Colorado. We visited Beaver Creek Colorado the week before Christmas. This is where we took our Honeymoon and this was the third time we visited. This place brings back so many great memories for my husband and me, always bringing us closer in the process.

Here are some pictures from our trip---

This was our Christmas card this year.







I was surprised there was a whole twig branch inside the icicle---so simple sometimes haha.


Gorgeous scenery!

Back to work tomorrow and I am a little bummed as this week should be super busy. No one likes to return to work after a holiday and especially if it will be busy! I hope you all have an easy breezy week ahead.

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I love these pics with the falling snow - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics.. made me smile! Also I lOVE your sweater! I have a brown one like that from VS but I much prefer your color!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog