Monday, January 23, 2012

Outfit: Sunny Monday

Monday is over---the worst is over. Now it's that time where all of us patiently wait for the weekend. This past weekend I did a little shopping when the best friend was here and I got this great cardigan. I love this color and I have yet to purchase anything in it. I especially love the yellow with gray.



Jeans: Express
Tank and Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges: Cynthia Vincent for Target

On a side note, I put a link to my Pinterest account in the side bar---follow me if you'd like and I would also love to follow you! Have a great week.

xo Mere


8 comments:

  1. I started following you, I love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mustard is such a lovely color and I spot a summer favorite...CV wedges! ;) Check your twitter. I have a question for you about Gasparilla 5k. Hope you have an easier rest of the week!

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the color is beautiful! I have been looking for a vibrant mustard/yellow cardi! I saw some other things on another blogger from LOFT that I loved too...I need to stop by the store asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on Pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove that cardigan. Love the mustard color :)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I am thrilled you are all following me on Pinterest! More things to browse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hunted down those Cynthia Vincent wedges and never snagged them :( They were always out in my size.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    - The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardigan is a great colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog