Monday, January 16, 2012

Nails: New Combination

For the last couple months I have really been loving the one accent nail when doing my polish. It's just a little bit of something. My accent nail is almost always a glittery or more shimmery version of the color I am wearing. Last week this was my combination:





I love this combination, it's pretty neutral but still interesting. I think this would be even better suited for a summer go-to look. What are some great combination you have made?

It's Monday again and what's even worse than Monday is one where the weekend felt so short. I had a pretty relaxing weekend, just wished it was longer (who doesn't right). 

Have a great week guys!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. You have the best nail polish! I love both of these shades, but sand in my suit is gorgeous! It looks like such a great nude. I'll have to be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noelle. I love that it is totally neutral with no hint of pink. It's different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous accent nail, I love that polish. I really like doing an accent nail too, always looks more interesting and pretty!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog