Sunday, January 29, 2012

Loving: Clutch

These past few weeks I have really scored some great deals between Banana Republic and Ann Taylor Loft, I feel like they are always running great sales. One of my latest purchases comes from Banana using a 40% off coupon plus a $10 rewards card I had that was expiring. 

I have been looking for a clutch that isn't too dressy to use for an average date out, or even an afternoon outing. I sometimes feel carrying an oversized handbag is a little much. I spotted this at BR a couple weeks ago and loved it so when I got the coupons---no brainer! 





I love that it's so lady-like. I really want to start carrying something smaller and I think this should be a good place to start. Any of you guys carry a clutch more often than a handbag? Share your links?

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The design is super cute and I like the color. Can go with alot! Good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and chic! Love the color as well ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! It's such a great, classic style. You will carry it for years I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog