Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally Friday! Week in Pictures!

This week is over and all I have to say about that is thank God! I am so over this week that if I don't have a week like this one for years, it will be too soon. This morning I had a lot on my mind and as I was pulling out of my parking garage, I hit a car that was pulling into the condo. I was so focused on what I was thinking of that I was looking but not really seeing.

Luckily the woman I hit was so kind, she saw I was upset and was more concerned about me. She gave me a huge hug and told me she hopes my day gets better and to not worry about it. She may not have realized it but she made me feel so thankful that people like her still exist. Small gestures that really do go far.

I'm excited for this weekend, my best friend from Fort Lauderdale is coming to go shopping! I haven't had BFF alone time with her in about six months so it is long overdue!

Recap of my week in iPhone pics---

Running in 50* weather in shorts causes RED legs---took a while to warm up!

Look carefully, Fitz is waiting for us to eat. He was cracking me up!

My niece and her first time with pigtails! She's making a funny face too!

Homemade pizza, I even made the dough from scratch

Homemade goat cheese and chive souffle, they look a little deflated but they were tasty.

...and lastly, my scratches. Boo---we are thinking they may buff out but if not, we can just get the bumper repainted.


I hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to sit here and enjoy time with my family!

Love you all!

xo Mere



1 comment:

  1. I know are in good hands tomorrow with dudey! Enjoy & take a deep breath. Enjoy your weekend. Love you seester!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog