Friday, December 16, 2011

Quick updates

I am in Colorado on vacation with my husband but I thought I'd share some quick iPhone pics I have taken since we left.

I painted my nails in what I think of when thinking of a winter wonderland. I painted my nails with Essie Marshmallow and then used Essie Carnival for my ring finger accent finger. This has been one of my favorite combinations lately.




Driving from Denver to Beaver Creek----gorgeous!



First time ever standing on a frozen lake!!! One person that was also at the lake said it was 8" thick (apparently very thick) but that did not ease my mind---I was nervous! This Florida Girl cannot comprehend walking on water (unless you are Jesus ;-)



Beautiful view on my run today. My hubs and I ran this morning. This was our first time running in weather colder than 50's. It was 25° while we were running. The higher altitude definitely made me work harder but we got two miles in. Looking at the snow covered mountains while running was gorgeous.



Lastly I did a new kind of messy bun for me. I put my hair in a normal ponytail then loosely braided it. I wrapped the loose braid around one time, securing with a hair tie. Super easy but a little more interesting than a typical bun.

We are having a great time here in Colorado. We really have been enjoying each other and relaxing. I love vacations like this---make me really appreciate my relationship and just gives me time to enjoy being together.

I cannot believe Christmas is about a week away. Luckily all of my shopping is complete. I just need to DIY two of my gifts that I plan on giving to family members (gotta love Pinterest)!

I hope your week has been fantastic and I wish you all the best weekend ever. If you are out shopping, I wish you luck and patience. :-)

xo Mere

- Posted on location...a day in the life of me!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Mere, your nails look amazing! I love the white with the glittery accent nail. I am wearing something sort of similar too, and even wrote a blog that I'm going to post this week. I'll include this as a link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Noelle! That's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog