Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit and My First Naked 2 Look

Hey guys! I have an outfit for you finally. I have been sick lately and between that and all of the running, I haven't really prioritized cute outfits---shameful I know ;-)

I woke up this morning and the temp was in the 40's. I was shocked I had no idea it was going to be that cold! A nice surprise I must say. It's been pretty warm for the last two weeks and I was starting to wonder if it really was December here.



Sequin Cami: Express
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Express
Boots: Steve Madden

In my post about the Naked 2 palette, I mentioned that I think my favorite colors at first glance were Pistol and Verve. Well after two days of using the palette, my initial reaction was correct. I love these colors. This morning I used Pistol in the crease, Verve on the Lid, and Booty Call as a highlight. To darken the crease, I used Gunmetal from the original palette. I love these shadows!



Tomorrow is FRIDAY my friends. I only have two more work days until my vacation----Colorado for a week!!!

Have a great night guys!

xo Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog