Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get Naked...Again!

Despite the fact that I was late to the inital Naked Palette Craze, I was on the site the instant I saw the Naked 2 was out. I received the email around noon and had four failed attempts to purchase the palette since the website was so backed up. At about 3:00, I was finally able to throw that bad boy in my cart (I actually got two, one for my bestie) and checkout.

I received it in the mail yesterday and have to say so far, looking good! I haven't used it yet but I love that there are more matte colors and especially the matte black. Here are some pics and swatches.





These swatches have no primer underneath so the pigments aren't as bold as they would be otherwise. On first glance, Pistol and Verve seem like my favorites. I also love the matte colors. Foxy matches my skin tone exactly which will be great for blending. 

The palette came with a sample of Gold Eyeliner in El Dorado and a lip gloss in Naked which is a pinky-nude color. Haven't tried the eyeliner yet but I love the lip gloss.

The Urban Decay site sold out the initial 5,000 units that same day but I did get an email that they had more in stock today but again are sold out. You can click here and sign up for email notification when more arrive.

Let me know what you think of the palette. Overall I think it's a great deal and has tons of colors that will get used often. I love the original Naked Palette but I think this one has better colors for every day use.

Have a great night all!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. Ooo nice, congrats on the buy! These colors look great with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely palette! Can't wait to see what you do with it in an upcoming post! :) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Placed my order just in time yesterday. I don't have the first palette so really looking forward to getting this one in the mail. You'll have to post pictures when you wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great deal and has tons of colors that will get used often. I love the original Naked Palette but I think this one has better colors for every day use.
    RevitaDerm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog