Monday, November 21, 2011

Outfit: Getting Ready for Turkey!

It's Thanksgiving week---firstly, Yay!! secondly, where did this year go? I cannot believe 2011 is almost over. This year has flown by. I am excited for the holidays---I love everything about it!

I went to the grocery store tonight to get all of my food for Thanksgiving and it wasn't at all the total chaos I was anticipating. I'm hosting at my house this year and am really excited to have everyone over. I'm running a turkey trot 5k the morning of Thanksgiving so I am a little nervous about timing. I need to sit out and plan the cooking schedule so I don't run out of time. Any of you guys making Thanksgiving Dinner at your house?

Onto the outfit of the day...




Jacket: WH|BM
Top: Express
Jeans: Banana Republic
Wedges: Michael Kors

I hope you all have a short and tasty week. 

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. Yay my favorite week of the whole year!!!! Love you outfit my beautiful seester!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog