Friday, November 18, 2011

Outfit: Finally an Outfit Post!

Hey guys! Today is Friday and after two full unproductive work days, I am welcoming two days off! This week's temps have been in the high 80's, not very Fall-like right?! Today was overcast so I took advantage of the opportunity to wear something more Fall-y.




Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardi: Express
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Banana Republic

I really love the high socks with riding boots, even over jeans. I think it's just something a little more fun and different. What do you guys think?

Happy Friday!! Have a good weekend!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the way your socks show a bit over the boots. I'm going to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really think it adds something interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere,

    While I was hoping for much cooler weather this week, I will not complain... we are waaay to spoiled here in FL. Love the outfit, and your view is amazing! I think my favorite Marriott hotel is right behind you :)

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog