Thursday, November 3, 2011

Outfit: Cozy and Comfy

Friends---it's almost Friday! I've been really busy this week with quarter end at work so today's goal was comfortable. I love leggings and flats---it's such an easy, peasy look.





Top: H&M
Leggings: Express
Flats: Rocket Dog
Necklace: Express

Now that the negative thoughts of the Half Marathon have passed, I am ready to sign up for another one. There is one in February called the Rock n' Roll St. Petersburg and they have live bands at every mile, plus they have really cool medals for this race. I really enjoyed training with my husband and it's nice to look forward to something so I think this is the next big one. 

Oh and before I forget---if any of you have not tried Pinterest I highly recommend. I have been on it for a week and I am addicted!!!

Happy (almost) Friday!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. I like the whole look! It's very comfy and cozy, but still super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you are looking good! :) love this comfy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and simple outfit! Your dog is adorable by the way! ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pics with the pup - you look like you're having an enjoyable walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color! I'm always on the search for longer shirts to wear with leggings, now I know where to look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Pinterest!!! Super cute doll!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog