Sunday, October 23, 2011

Outfit: Sugarland Concert!

Happy Weekend Everyone! I have been blessed with a 3.5 day weekend which started off with a bang. Thursday I worked a half day and then headed to Orlando with my sister and a friend of ours to see Sugarland and Sara Bareilles in concert. The concert was awesome! I have liked Sara Bareilles' music for a while but I never realized how feisty she is. She had a great personality and it made me like her even more.

Sugarland has been one of my favorite country bands for a while and they were as great as I expected. My sister and her friend were both wearing dresses and cowboys boots so I had a little bit of a hard time deciding what to wear since I don't really have "country clothes". I wanted to wear something with a country twist but still had a little bit of "me" in it. 


Short: Cut-off's made from Express Wide Leg Jeans
Tank: American Eagle
Plaid Shirt: Cotton On
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Banana Republic

Here are some pictures from the rest of the evening. I did a french braid into a messy bun on my sister and it was one of the best braids I have done so I thought I'd share :-)
My sister and I

Sister

Kelli



We are off to go to the Pumpkin Patch with my nieces and nephew and to get our own pumpkin to carve. Have a great Sunday!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. OMG! The braid is perfect :) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you girls look so cute! I love the boots. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, you and your sister look so similar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog