Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Outfit: A Little Lacey...

Happy Tuesday! It has been raining here for 2 days straight, I'm not even kidding. The weather report has had 100% chance of rain for two days. I cannot image this constantly, it's so depressing. I should have worn flats today as my shoes got flooded multiple times but they seem to be ok and holding up well.




Jeans: Express
Tank: Old Navy
Lace Top: Express
Blazer: White House Black Market
Heels: Jessica Simpson

Fitz insisted on being in the pictures today and when I bent down to say hi, he rolled over for some belly rubbing----so spoiled but I love him!!

I think we have one more day of rain so hopefully I can hang in there. Work is ten times harder when you are fighting the urge to nap. Have a great night guys---

xo Mere


4 comments:

  1. I like rain when all i'm going to do is stay at home the whole day and be all wrapped up in my blanket. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan. It's so hard to dress up when it's raining.

    I really like your blazer and your shoes. They're cute!

    This post is heaven! My favorite flavors would be the Caribbean Chocolate, Rose, Salted Caramel, and Coffee. They are super delicious!

    The packaging is so cute as well! I love the boxes. They're very good quality.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, your pup is so cute. When I lived in Florida, I swear it rained for 2 months straight. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the pup is so adorable. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nephew & beautiful sis! Love th outfit! No more bumps :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog