Monday, October 17, 2011

Outfit: Black and Gray--just like the weather...

Today has been gray to say the least but I am not complaining too much because apparently once the rain stops, a cool front will be here! Here in Florida we haven't really seen too much indication that it's really Fall.

Today's outfit is my first maxi skirt outfit. I haven't purchased one in the past because I really couldn't figure out the best way to wear it but I really loved the stripes of this one (imagine that, me and stripes) so I got it and I love it!




 
Skirt: White House Black Market
Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Express
Sandals: Steve Madden

How do you guys style maxi skirts? I think this one would look cute with a jean jacket too. I need to start paying more attention to other bloggers that wear them because I think I just may be hooked!

I hope your Monday rocked!! Later peeps!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. You look fab in a maxi! You have the body to pull it off, and the height too! Love the glasses well. I'm wearing mine today, and it feels very odd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant, love the glasses AS well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxis are awesome! Feels like you're wearing pj's! I wear mine with t's and a jean jacket or with a scarf (or both!). I also try to do some kind of statement jewelry on top (big earrings, chunky necklace) to keep the eyes focused up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a maxi skirt, but I never got around to buying one. I hope they're still in style when spring rolls around, maybe I'll get one then. This one is cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog