Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nails: Who Doesn't Love a Little Sparkle!

I finally had time this weekend for my nails! I typically change my polish every Sunday but the last three weeks have been so busy that I hadn't changed the polish or done my nails for a month!

I decided to try something different and fun so this is what I came up with.  I really love the one nail with a little interesting touch.






OPI Road House Blues
Essie Carnival

I think Carnival would be a nice touch to most colors since it really just picks up the tones from the color underneath. It was a little hard to get the true look of it in the pictures, plus I was using my iPhone camera, probably not the best option.

I get emails daily from GoodReads.com that has a quote of the day in it and I really loved this one so I thought I'd share.

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

I hope you all have a great week and while I'm wishing good things, I hope my week is sane too.

xoxo
Mere



9 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the dark blue for fall! I may have to copycat :) Glad to see you're back! I'm now on Twitter and following you! xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look really good! love the colors and the sparkle!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo, I'm drooling over this! I love that blue! And the Essie glitter shade is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, but if I did that to my nails I wouldn't be able to resist painting ALL of them glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the idea I had for Saturday. Not sure which color to use next to the glitter. Let me think lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkle in the glitter polish
    It looks great! :D


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog