Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit: Stripes!

Happy Monday! Last week when I went to FNO, I was able to score some really great deals from Banana. This dress is so comfortable and I'm pretty excited to wear this during fall with a cute blazer or a scarf. I think maxis are a great transition piece. My husband took some cool pictures and it was hard to narrow it down so this post is a little picture heavy.











Dress: Banana Republic, buy here
Sandals: Steve Madden, buy here
Nails: Essie Power Clutch

I hope you all have a great week! 

xo Mere

2 comments:

  1. Great dress!! Love that watch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress look so comfy! The 6th photo down is very nice - your silhouette and photo comp. is very complementary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog