Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outfit: Last Taste of Summer

Today is the official first day of Fall and as most of you know, us Floridians have no idea Fall is anywhere in sight judging by the weather. As a goodbye to Summer and hello to "Fall", I decided to wear a summery, floral dress today.




Dress: Express
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Banana Republic

So I was thinking of Fall and all of the things I am looking forward to. The hubs and I have quite a busy few months planned so I am really excited.

Here are some things happening:
  • Going to Miami to see my Alma Mater play football
  • Moving into a new place
  • First 10k Race
  • Sugarland Concert (yay!!!)
  • Zombicon (my fave "holiday")
  • First Half Marathon
  • Our Five Year Anniversary
  • All of the yummy Fall Foods
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Warrior Dash (yes again!)
  • Trip to Beaver Creek, Colorado!
  • ...oh and BOOTS!
Plenty to keep me entertained and busy. I love this time of year. What are you all looking forward to??

xo Mere


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, there wasn't much Fall when I live in Florida...usually it doesn't get cold 'til late October here in GA, but we've been having a wonderful cool front the past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those shoes!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived in Florida:)

    Great things to look forward to! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. We are hoping for some fall weather soon down here. Thanks for checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny...my list is quite similar! Lol love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! I live near Miami and it is as warm it was in mid July! This Fall I am looking forward to enjoying a few hot Salted Caramel Mochas, going to local craft fairs, watching Ohio football, and eating as many pumpkin desserts as possible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog