Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Outfit: Black and Blue

Hey guys!! We are officially over the hump! This week has been pretty busy at work and is really flying by. We are going through a bit of a transition time at work so there is a lot to keep busy with. In addition to all of the work, I am about half way through my half marathon training. I attempted to train for a half at some point last year but with my previous job and the constant travel, I ended up being overwhelmed and unable to complete it. This time around is much better. My husband is training also and we will be doing the race together which I am so excited about. This past weekend we ran six miles, I have only ran that far three times, ever, so it felt really good. The half marathon is a Halloween race so I just need to think of a costume that is both "villain" and runner friendly. I have gone back and forth with a couple idea but suggestions are REALLY welcome!!

Today is a quick post of this cardigan that I got from Banana and I love! I have never really ventured into black with blue but I think the similarity of the colors but with the interesting details of the lace is really cool.





Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tank: Express
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Steve Madden

Have a great week and I'll see you later!!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. That cardi/jacket is so cute! You always post things that I want and would totally wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently started wearing black and blue together too. Same with black and brown. That cardigan is so cute - the zipper is so different and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with the training. You should be Wonder Woman - at least your legs would stay cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog