Thursday, September 8, 2011

FNO - SW FL Edition and an OUTFIT!

I can taste it---Fall is almost here. Today was the first day where I could just tell it was around the corner. Yes the weather is still in the 90's and yes it is still raining as if it is the peak of summer but I know it's close.

Today I am a walking add for Banana Republic. I ordered some things recently. I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with these shoes but they are not loving me back. I am regretting not going up a half size because within two hours of wearing these, I had crazy blisters. I went online to see if the larger size was there and they are sold out. I'm not sure what to do. Should I try and see if they will exchange or let me return or do I attempt to go the shoe stretching route?? Hmm... either way, here they are. I really love the loafers that have been everywhere lately. I think it's a great look.





Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic

You can probably tell from the pictures that I am not happy about the shoe situation. Maybe I'll go visit a shoe cobbler tomorrow to see if the stretching route is the way to go. 
Tonight after work I went to our local city event for Fashion's Night Out. Here are some pictures from the night. I got to see some cute outfits and got some cute items at a couple of stores.












I really love the red wedges from Ann Taylor and the chunky heels that a lot of the girls had on. Makes me even more excited for FALL!

Tomorrow is already Friday! I just love a short week! Hope everything is going great for you guys too!

xo Mere




4 comments:

  1. The shoes are cute - I'd try stretching them out...they're leather, right? Perhaps wear them around the house with thick socks, too; maybe that will help. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FNO! I feel like it's a holiday for fashion and beauty bloggers ;) I loooove the shoes Mere! They are so chic and totally on trend for the season. That's too bad they hurt. I would try stretching them. Can you put insoles in them? They are too pretty to return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that same skirt in black and it's a disaster. It came all shiny and not attractive at all.
    I love the outfit on the model wearing the blue dress and those black pumps - what store was that?
    Have a great day Mere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MaryAnn and Noelle---I'm off to the shoe cobbler next week.

    @A - the model you like is from Saks but I have no idea which brand it is. I'd return that skirt, mine is very comfy, jersey material. Maybe try the grey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog