Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outfit: Someone Like You

I am in love with this song from Adele, anyone else? I think her voice is so interesting. The song is sad but a good song nonetheless. It's been stuck in my head all day.



Today's outfit came to me in my half slumber this morning when I was envisioning what to pack in my gym back---this is an exercise I typically partake in to avoid getting out of bed. I've really kept all of my button up shirts from my professional office days in the back of my closet but I think it's time I start rotating them into the mix. 




Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Wedges: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I've been super busy at work, I'm hoping it slows down soon---I'm pooped! This weekend we are heading to the Keys so I just need to power through this week (and wishfully hope for good weather). Hopefully your week is going great!!!!

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' the CVs ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    i own those shoes too and i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading to the Keys sounds wonderful - have a great week/end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Can't wait!! Cute look lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That button up looks great on you! I love the look but always feel so confined in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song too :) Great outfit, very simple but still very chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog