Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outfit: A Little Blazer Goes a Long Way...

It's back for out of the closet for appearance number two---my Express blazer I wore here. I am so in love with this blazer and love that it is so affordable, especially with all of the coupons Express sends my way. I got home really late last night so we couldn't really do sunny outdoor pictures therefore the details of the shirt isn't really apparent with the indoor lighting.





Jeans: Express
Top: Anthropologie, seen here
Blazer: Express, buy here
Wedges: Michael Kors, buy here

I"m totally exhausted and so ready for bed so I am going to be lame and head there now, yes a 9pm bed time lol. I hope you week is going awesome and thanks for reading!

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I have the same anthro top, it's adorable. Hope that you are feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blazer on you! Is it navy? That's such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you Mere, I went out and bought this same navy blazer! You influence, you ;) I love it too, and can't wait to wear the heck out of it once the weather changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great blazer and it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love that blazer! Express is a great store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments! You all are awesome!

    @Mary Ann--Yes it's navy and I think it comes in white and black too :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog