Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Outfit: Easy Peasy...

Lately I have been really stepping up my workouts and have really started incorporating yoga and pilates into my weekly schedule. I only have one pair of yoga pants and started looking around Victoria's Secret for their selection of pants. Since they are quite affordable, I thought I would try some out. In my online search for yoga pants, I came across this shirt and ended up getting one in white and one in this color. I love the neckline and for the shirt being so simple, I got quite a few compliments on it.

--please excuse the weird pics--the wind was blowing the shirt against me and the sun was in my eyes---these are the best I got ;-)





Jeans: Express
Top: Victoria's Secret, buy here
Sandals: Steve Madden, buy here

Happy Wednesday---I'm off to continue my week long catching up of Bachelorette. Thanks for checking!

xo Mere

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the scenery:) I love Florida!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog