Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit: Do You Want to Polka!

Another week is upon us. Today's top was purchased this weekend at White House Black Market. There was a lot in the store that I loved and I wish I would have purchased a couple of them but hopefully I can wait around while for them to go on sale. I really loved this dress and these heels.

The hubs and I went downtown again for some pictures. A lot of time the hubs snaps away and I just stand there not really posing and those are usually the best pictures rather than me posing and smiling.


 
Top: WH|BM
Skirt: Express
Heels: Jessica Simpson
Sunglasses: Burberry

For all of you weather-conscious readers, what do you think about Hurricane Irene? I'm weird and actually like all of the excitement and chaos that surrounds hurricanes. I am wishing for enough winds and rain for days off but not so much that damage and injuries happen. Here is a radar picture of what it looks like right now. Crazy huh! We will see where it ends up.


Hope you all have a great week!!!

xo Mere

8 comments:

  1. I love the dramatic red lips with this outfit!

    And noooo don't wish for a hurricane! I'm coming down there on Sunday and we want sunny days, not rainy ones! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want a bad hurricane but I'd love an extra day off of work. My b-day is 9-15 so I've gotten screwed out of some birthdays because of hurricanes but I still like the excitement anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cute and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures look like they are out of a magazine. Looking fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top and the pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great pictures! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog