Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outfit and a Little Flare...

It's here, the end of the week has arrived. This has been a pretty decent week, busy at work but not chaotic and home has been great--dinners with the hubs and enjoying spending the nights catching up on tv and reading my latest book--Then Came You from Jennifer Weiner.

I'm wearing this blazer from Express again---I just love it so much. I wish I had it in the white and black also. It's very versatile and I think it will be a great piece to transition into fall with. Who knows---Express is constantly sending coupons, maybe I'll end up with another one soon enough.





Blazer: Express, seen here and here
Tank: Target
Jeans: Banana Republic
Wedges: Michael Kors
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Marc Jacobs


I hope your week is going awesomely (is that a word?! Not sure). I'm off to read a little before bed. Happy Friday Friends!

xo Mere

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog