Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mad Men Collection: Banana Republic

Happy Weekend All!! I am finally here. This past two weeks has been crazy at work with quarter end and the weather has been horrendous. It rained all day every day from Monday through Thursday and even half of the day yesterday. My outfits were less than exciting to say the least.

Yesterday was my last Friday Half Day that my company offers for the summer. After leaving around lunch time, I went to Banana to check out the Mad Men Collection. I am just beginning to watch this show and while the beginning is a little slow so far, I still like watching and am interested to see where the series goes.

As for the collection, I love it! I got the flyer a little over a week ago and had picked favorites and was excited to try things on. When I arrived at BR, I noticed a lot missing and unfortunately, my BR is still waiting for the other half of the collection to arrive next week. I will be going back at that time with my 25% off coupon to make some decisions.

Here are some of my favorites:

This is my favorite outfit that they have styled in the whole collection. I think the color of the skirt will be great for Fall and I love the muted yet interesting print of the cardigan.

I love this look also with the trench but I'm not 100% sold on this look of the dress without a cardi or trench overtop. Maybe I should just get the trench and sport it with any dress I already currently own. It's pretty fabulous!


And then some other items I love!!

These heels in both of these colors are great. I love that the leopard is a little different than normal leopard print, a little more dark in color.

This outfit just looks so great and polished and I personally would never think to pair the leopard bag and shoes with the gray but I think it works really well.

I think this is a great classic black dress. The little fringe of lace peeking out of the bottom is a great touch of something a little different.

Has anyone purchased anything from the collection? I'll keep you posted of my purchases next week!!

I hope your Saturday is awesome and wish you an exciting and interesting Sunday! Much love!!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I stopped in too and was wowed by the trench! It's just stunning. I wish the price was a bit cheaper, but I think that's mainly because the trenches I already own were both under 100 dollars. I didn't buy anything from the collection, but I did get a fabulous pleated skirt that I can't wait to blog about :) Let us know what you end up getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that collection! Surprisingly enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped in too and was wowed by the trench! It's just stunning. I wish the price was a bit cheaper, but I think that's mainly because the trenches.
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't buy anything from the collection, but I did get a fabulous pleated skirt that I can't wait to blog about :) Let us know what you end up getting.
    Buy Revitaderm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog