Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rave: Benefit Radiant Skin Care Line

Now that I am the big 2-9, I thought it wise that I step up my game on the skin care front. After some browsing around Ulta one day during my lunch break, I came across this 6 piece introduction kit to Benefit's new skin care line Radiant.

The kit comes with a facial wash, facial polish, toning lotion, facial emulsion, facial cream, and eye cream. I loved every single product in this kit. Once I finished off the face cream and eye cream, I decided that these would be worth the price tag for an initial investment. 


Let me first start off by saying that the quality of each of these is amazing and the smell is wonderful. Every time I put these on before bed my husband makes a sweet comment about the smell. The facial cream makes my skin very soft and smooth and the product just glides right on. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I haven't had any noticeable increases in break outs and I have normal, not dry, skin. I really love the texture and feel of both the It's Potent Eye Cream and the Total Moisture Facial Cream. The smell, again, is out of this world and overall these are really great products. I haven't really heard much about these and like I said I pretty much just stumbled upon these but I am glad I did. I love them.

Have you guys tried any of the products from this line? Please share your experiences.

xo Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog