Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outfit: Summery Stroll...

HI!! Can I just say that it's only Tuesday?! Really...only Tuesday. I feel like it should be Thursday, this week is already so long!

In keeping with hubs taking pictures, we headed downtown again today after work for some shooting. We found this great little spot outside an older church building. I love his camera and lens and am so lucky he will humor me and take my picture :-)


 


Dress: Gap
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: Banana Republic
Earrings: Express

I hope you are all staying cool---it's pretty hot here and I hear it is even worse elsewhere! (Hence the "glow" in the last picture haha!)

Hope you week isn't dragging like mine :-)

xo Mere


3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the outdoor outfit posts! Hope you're having a great week :)

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love white in Summer, and the necklace is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of color with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog