Saturday, July 2, 2011

Outfit: New Shoes!

Happy Weekend Friends! I know I have been so slacking but honestly I haven't had much excitement going on and I am trying to remember new outfits when they arise.

I bought these shoes for myself as a birthday gift and I love them. They are a little taller than I typically like to wear but the height didn't hurt after wearing them all day (although some of the straps did start causing blisters on my toes).






Jeans: Express
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Michael Kors, on sale here, similar style here 
(they didn't have my size in the SM style when I ordered but it looks like they restocked)
Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple

Does anyone have any exciting Fourth plans? I am running a 5k and then watching the fireworks from our balcony. We are lucky to have a condo that overlooks the downtown river area where the fireworks are shot off from so we can watch from the comfort of home. 

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Later!!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. Yey Mere, you're back! Hope all has been well. I'm been obsessed with the Casey Anthony Case here in Florida...I've been dying to ask you about it! lol. You look great and those espadrilles are beautiful ~ such a "go to" color! I just purchased a similar pair from Nine West last night (in brown).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This trial has been all over here too. I think she did it no doubt but I have a feeling she isn't going to be charged guilty on capital murder. It's like they just can't get any concrete evidence to stick. I think she is going to get charged with a lesser charge due to lack of evidence (and I think people are going to be extremely angry if that happens). I'm ready for the outcome already! :-) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! Have a greath 4th and good luck on your run =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those and almost bought them! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mere...she got away with it! I never thought Casey would possibly walk away from all charges (minus lying to the police) as early as this Thursday! WOW! :) There just wasn't the "smoking gun" needed to prove her guilt. Had to respond to your comment. Hope you're having a great week!

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like them - they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog