Saturday, July 16, 2011

Outfit: Casual Night Out and a Nord's Purchase...

Last night the husband and I went out for a casual dinner at a local Italian restaurant. I decided in efforts to get back to blogging, I decided to take a quick picture of my casual outfit.







Jeans and Top: Express
Earrings: H&M
Cuff Bracelet: H&M
Sandals: Steve Madden

I love the graphic tees that have a little sparkle for a quick casual outfit. They are a little special but still give a casual, chic look. These Steve Madden sandals have been a great purchase for me this summer. I have them in Nude Patent Leather and here in Black Glitter. I really love them and highly recommend.

Today the hubs and I decided to have a day of shopping, we haven't had a day of romping around in forever. We started the day at Waterside Shops in Naples to check out the Nordstrom's sale and I learned they have a Lululemon! I am so excited. I didn't want to spend money there since we were planning on some Nordie's purchases and some things for the house but knowing it's there and less than 45 minutes away is so exciting.

Once we got to Nordstroms, we browsed around and ended up at the watches. I told you here how I wanted  the Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch. Once I got there, the sale watches in rose gold were quite large and the faces were as large as my wrist is wide. The Marc Jacobs sale watch was $183 and I ended up finding a Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch not included in the sale for $175, and I like it more. The face is white as opposed to rose gold which is a little more appealing for me. The width of the face is much more manageable for my wrist also. 




I didn't really shop around for the other things I want from the sale so I will probably be ordering some of the other items online. For now, I'm ecstatic about this watch!

We then headed to Macy's to get new sheets and towels. It was a one day sale at Macy's and we got 600 thread count Egyptian cotton Hotel Collection sheets at about 35-40% off. I'm so excited to sleep on the sheets tonight. New sheets are probably my favorite to sleep on.

How was your Saturday? Anything exciting going on?  I am planning a night of leftover yummy Italian and some Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake that we got today. Love relaxing nights with the hubs.

xo Mere

2 comments:

  1. Cute top. I like that watch color too. Good choice :)

    *Lynnette*
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your casual outfits, they are very similar to what I like to wear on casual days.

    The watch is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog