Thursday, July 14, 2011

Outfit and a Little Heart-to-Heart

HEY! I'm back again with an outfit. I bought this blazer at Express recently and I have to say I love it. Not only does it work great with my nautical striped top but I really love the fit and the shorter sleeves make it great for summer.



Whole outfit: Express (weird right!?)
Wedges: Cynthia Vincent
Necklace and Aviators: Banana Republic

I know I have been pretty MIA lately on this blog and after some tough times, some rude awakenings, and some really scary realizations, I am glad to say that I think I'm back for good. I don't really know what to say or how much to share but the only way I really know how to express where I have been lately is lost. 

Have any of you ever had a moment or a situation occur that really woke you up? I have had that situation and now I am here, looking back over the last 5-6 months realizing that I have not been myself. I have neglected family and friends that have been with me always, I haven't been doing things I love, and I have been hurting the people I love more than anything.

With that being said, I'm glad to say that realizing this is a step in the right direction. I am excited to get back to being me. I'm eager to mend the relationships that I've damaged. This situation has really scared me; it's a scary thought to sit back and look at the past couple months and have no idea who that person is. It makes me extremely sad to see all I have done and things I have missed out on and people I have hurt. 

I'm not sure if any of this is even making sense but I want to thank you for being here for me when I need you and bearing with me these last couple of months. I need this blog, it's a part of me and it's one of the many things in my life that have been disregarded and I need it. I need all of you readers back in my life and I need to get back to reading all of your blogs and being connected again. Sorry again for missing out and thanks for standing by! 

This is a new chapter in my life and I look forward to sharing it with you!!

Happy (almost) Friday!

xoxo Mere


8 comments:

  1. Firstly, I love that blazer! I'm looking for a good blazer, preferably in camel or any color other than black. I'll check Express tomorrow when I go to the Nordies Anniversary sale =)

    I'm glad you are back Mere. I feel the same way about blogging, and how it's a part of me now. I hope things are better for you

    ~Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!

    I have missed seeing your cute outfits and reading your posts. I am glad that you are feeling better and I wish you all the best. You seem like such a sweet, grounded person, and I am sure that you will mend all of your relationships in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better Mere. We've missed you around here!

    Cute shoes (as always) and love the blazer! Can't wait to see more outfits again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nautical look & aviators are my favorite! Good for you for realizing that and we're glad youre back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're back and hope things get better.

    Love everything about this outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments! I'm glad to be back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've noticed you've been MIA for a while and wondered where you were. Anyways, put me in the camp that's glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Mere - I'm glad you are back and I hope things continue to get better!!

    You look fantastic by the way! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog