Friday, July 15, 2011

Nordstroms Anny Sale

It's here again, the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and I have picked my favorites for this year. I'm of course not going to be purchasing all of these items but there are some of the things I am eyeing...











I'm might be heading to Nordstroms tomorrow with the hubs. I'd like just to see all of these things in person and look at all of the new items for Fall. I love a lot of the boots in this sale but I can't really justify another boot purchase. 

What are some items on your "to buy" lists?? I'd love to know! Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. come enter my nordstrom giveaway! :)

    http://mybeadifullife.blogspot.com/2011/07/nordstroms-giftcard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics. i'm really into the fisherman cardigan, and the patterned tights! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a post as well on what I'm having a crush on and that watch is on my list too :)

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying to go shopping at Nordstrom NOW! I love that wrap bracelet. That is on my wish list along with a few other things I checked out online today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about another boot purchase! I purchased a few last year and I don't think I can justify purchasing any more for a while...enjoy your weekend :)

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog