Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't Step on my Blue Suede Shoes

As most of you know, I love shoes---all kinds really, I don't discriminate. Yesterday I got two pairs in the mail and I wore one of these pairs to work today. 

I got an email from Steve Madden on Monday saying their Fall Styles were going on sale at 30% off as a sneak peek. This style, the Radiccal, was the image on the email so naturally I felt the need to click, which led to adding to cart and purchasing. I got free shipping using SMFREESHIP and they were here yesterday. Impressive for standard shipping! 

On to the big reveal---



Tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Express
Jeans: Express
Heels: Steve Madden Radiccal, buy here

Despite the beauty that is these shoes, I have a complaint. They are painful! I got blisters on my heels and my toes felt a little crunched. They are too gorgeous not to wear so I am going to go to a shoe repair place to get them stretched out a bit in the toe box and maybe see what other options I have. I was a little bummed about 
the pain but looking at them again while writing this post makes me fall in love!

Don't forget tonight is Project Runway!! (or that tomorrow is FRIDAY!) Have a great night!

xo Mere




5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so adorable! I love a colorful shoe with basic colors on top, it really spices the outfit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOTT Shoes! I too am in LOVE! ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are stunners! But I can see how they are painful! I wish I could walk in heels that sky high. Let us know how they break in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing! Love the color and they look great on you. Hopefully they'll be able to stretch out.
    I could never walk in anything more than 4 inches and that's pushing it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, these shoes look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog