Thursday, June 2, 2011

Outfit: Comfy, Cool Casual

It's already Thursday---seriously I am really in favor of four day weeks. This is a busy week at work and I have been pretty tired between a busy weekend and staying up for the Miami Heat games (9pm games, ick!) so today comfy was key.

I cannot believe it took me this long to purchase Banana jeans---I am so in love. They are really long and I can wear them with all my outlandishly tall heels and they fit really well. The material is so soft also. Highly recommend!

Outfit:





Jeans: Banana Republic, buy here
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Express, buy here
Wedges: Steve Madden Turnpyke, buy here
Earrings: Banana Republic, buy here

I'm off to try the new Crest 2-Hour Express Whitening Strips. Review to follow. Heat game is coming on too---GO MIAMI!!

Later friends--Happy Friday!

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Your dog is adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! I love this look on you Mere, the jeans fit great! I love BR jeans so much and need to buy more ASAP. You know I wear my skinnies in like, every OOTD lol. They are worth every penny. It's great to know that they fit tall girls as well as shorties like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere, I love the serious photos....such a model! lol. You have an amazing way of putting simple pieces together and making them fabulous! Enjoy your weekend. xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how comfy/casual you look! And is this a new camera or something? Different lighting/angle? The pictures look much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies. @Mary Ann---my hubs took these with his camera and his Sigma 50F1.4 lens. I'm not capable of using this on the tripod so I only use it if he is around. That lens is awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! You look so comfy! I love a great simple outfit!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog