Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow---where has the time gone....

I haven't posted in about a week or so and I don't really have any excuse. I have had a lot going on but really nothing overly pressing or important, just enjoying time with the husband.

We had a pretty eventful weekend this past weekend. On Saturday, we took the boat out on the water to an event called Party on the Bar. There were about 100 boats there, all enjoying live music being played on a barge and pretty much just hanging out. My sister and her boyfriend were able to join us. Here are some pictures from the day.








I had to work on Sunday for the first half of the day, getting off at noon. The hubs and I, along with some friends, drove over to Miami to watch Game 1 of Round 2 of the NBA Playoffs. The HEAT won and the game was totally awesome. I'm watching Game 2 right now, wishing I was there. The games are so fun and energetic. 

I promise to get back to some outfit posts soon. I have a couple new things to share so its just a matter of remembering to take pictures before leaving for work. How was your weekends?? Good I hope. 

Happy Almost Hump Day! Be back soon---I promise! ;-)

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. I love the new bathing suit and would love to join you all out there one time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog