Monday, May 30, 2011

Update: Dry Shampoo, two weeks later...


Happy Memorial Day all. I hope you had a fabulous day off (if you were off that is). I really have to apologize for being so absent lately but I just have really been in a funk with the blog. I have had some really great weekends lately, filled with beach and boating. I have to say I am getting quite the tan lol.

I do have an update, here I posted how much I was loving the Rockstar Dry Shampoo. I am sad to report that I am oh so disappointed. I used this three times and went to use it again tonight and it was empty---or clogged, or something! It's super aggravating--$12 for three times! I'm really bummed. Back to the baby powder I go.

Anyone have similar experience? This seems to be the case for all spray dry shampoo's I have tried.

Good news, short week this week. Here's to the short week and the Miami Heat in the FINALS!!

xo Mere

1 comment:

  1. I use and LOVE the Suave Dry Shampoo, it's the only one I've ever tried so I can't compare, but for under $3 it's a miracle worrker on my oily mess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog