Saturday, May 21, 2011

Product Rave: Rockstar Dry Shampoo

I should start out this post by saying that every time I decide to give in and try a dry shampoo, I always end up reverting back to my $1 bottle of baby powder. I just haven't found a product worth the money in my opinion.

I went to Ulta this week and ended up being in line for longer than one desires and ended up seeing the display for this product at the register. The sales associate saw me looking and started raving about it----I figured what the heck and gave it a try.
I have only used this once so I can't really give a full multi-use review but overall for a first time use, I am impressed. I love the smell of this, I have found a lot of dry shampoos aren't the appealing in the smell department but this one is very appealing. The product came out clear for the most part---every spray or so there would be a blast of white but the white rubbed in so easily and there were no traces that I had even used a white product on my hair. When I used the Brunette Oscar Blandi spray, it was clear but I felt it made my hair appear wet or more oily than it was initially. The feel of my hair wasn't stiff like I have seen with the Tresseme product but still provided volume.

Like I mentioned, I have only used it once so I guess on a first impression basis, I am sold. I am curious to see how long it lasts---it seems a lot of spray products don't really last all that long (even when the bottle still feels full). I'll definitnely keep you guys posted. Let me know if any of you have tried this as well!

I'm off to enjoy the 10+ UV Index and 93* weather today at the pool, have a great weekend!!

xoxo Mere!

1 comment:

  1. I have used this product and it works well. It's my favorite dry shampoo but more expensive then some others out there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog