Sunday, May 8, 2011

Outfits: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the great moms out there----what you do is amazing and I don't know how you do it all. I hope you are enjoying your day.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Yesterday I took my mom shopping at one of the stores where I get my employee discount. She got a couple of great outfits. We then went to lunch at Hemingways----yummy food! Here is my outfit from yesterday:


Shorts: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: Anthropologie
Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft

Today we went to church with my mom and my family and then had lunch afterwards at a great little outside cafe. It was a great time although it was kind of hot, especially since half of the seats were in direct sunlight (mine included). Here is what I wore this morning:




Dress: Express
Belt: Anthropologie
Wedges: Steve Madden

Tomorrow starts the work week already. I had a fabulous weekend so I can't really complain too much. In addition to all of the stuff I already mentioned, my sister and her friend, and I went out last night for dinner, drinks, and to see Something Borrowed. First of all the movie was awesome---go see it! Secondly, seeing the movie in a theater with a bar and leather, plush chairs is awesome. I seriously am getting spoiled and am never going to want to go to a normal theater again. We shared a bottle or two of prosecco---that my friends is the best way to ever see a movie, seriously!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. I am off to grocery shop to get it over with for the week. Happy Weekend and enjoy your Monday. 

xo Mere


7 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a great day! It is very cold where I live, which is a change from the 90 degree weather we had last week!
    I love the dress from Express. I've been looking for it but can't find it in any stores. It looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you, Mere! And seriously, stop wearing those shoes - you keep making me want to buy them!! haha I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BeautyGirl--90 to cold, weird lol. Thanks and I hope you find the dress, it's pretty comfy.

    @Lindsay--you are so funny. I haven't been in love with a shoe as much as these in a long time. I never wear one pair as often as I have there. Am I helping your cause any haha. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED the movie, it was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs,uggs sparkle there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog