Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outfit: Coral and New Jeans...

Today is the first day I am wearing my new Banana Republic jeans. This is my first BR Jeans purchase and I have to say I am impressed. I tried this style on in the store but they didn't carry talls. The regulars were plenty long enough and I could probably wear a 2" heel with it but I have been looking for jeans to wear with my 4" wedges and heels. I ordered the talls online and they arrived yesterday. Needless to say, these are plenty long enough. I wore these today with my Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges and actually had to roll the hem up one time. Love them!





Jeans: Banana Republic
Top:Gap
Wedges: Cynthia Vincent for Target

Steve Madden is having a sale online, 25% and 30% off depending what you spend. You know I am going to be checking that out, SM is my fave when it comes to shoes. Here is the link for the sale!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, the hubs and I don't really have any plans, just going to grab some dinner somewhere since our house is barren in the food department. Any exciting Cinco de Mayo plans???

Tomorrow is Friday, this week flew by, thankfully!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. it looks great on you!!! and i like the color. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and of course the shoes ;) I think coral is my new favorite color. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than the perfect pair of jeans! Love the CV wedges too :)

    xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is really cute, I love the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! The color of that shirt is great and the back is such a cute detail. Nice jeans as well! Jeans shopping is almost worse than bra shopping in my book - it's always so nice to find a great pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another BR jeans recruit! I wear mine to DEATH! Once you find that perfect pair, it's hard to keep it tucked away. In fact, I'm wearing mine today!
    I also love that coral top on you. Looks great with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jeans looks great on you - and really comfy, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog