Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Addition to my Shoe Family...

Any of you that have been following me for a while know I am definitely in love with shoes. I typically don't spend too much on shoes and I have never been one to purchase uber expensive designer shoes. With that being said, I have made my first Badgley Mischka shoe purchase courtesy of a Rue La La sale.

Blog Family, meet the newest member of my shoe family...



They are made of a taffeta type material and actually have an iridescence to them where in some lights, they look more nude. I really don't have any plans or ideas of when to wear these but I can't wait to wear them. I think they would look great with a black cocktail dress for a more dressy look or boyfriend jeans rolled up with a dressy top for a fun casual look. I'll definitely post when I wear these bad boys. :-)

On a more personal note, I have not been able to talk for two days! I started feeling a sore throat coming on about Thursday and then on Friday it was a little worse but nothing too bad or unbearable. The husband and I went to a happy hour Friday night at a pretty loud restaurant and then onto a cigar bar (read loud and TONS of smoke) and I woke up Saturday feeling like I was swallowing knives. I haven't really spoke since then and have been eating my weight in cough drops, hot tea, and popsicles. I feel fine other than being tired from lack of sleeping but I haven't had a sore throat like this in years. I really hope it clears up soon. Me not being about to talk---I feel like a super hero that has lost her super powers. 

Happy Sunday and I am back into the swing of blogging again, just a little side tracked these last couple weeks. 

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Awww, feel better Mere...btw, i love those shoes! You definitely scored! I'm in Ireland, but couldn't miss out on reading your blog ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You are too sweet! Have fun over there!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog