Monday, May 23, 2011

Nails: My Holy Grail Color for Summer

I have found it, my IT color for the summer. I was wondering around Ulta last week and OPI had a Brights Display with a few really great bright colors for summer. This color really grabbed by attention. I don't know if it is a new color or if this has been around for a while but it is really worth checking it out.

I present to you...Charged Up Cherry



When I first applied it and I was inside, it was more of a red with a pink tint to it but once I was outside, it was full on hot pink. I love it. I think it's so fun and summery. If you are one to love bright colors, I highly recommend this.

I also bought a color from the Pirates collection but it's so mellow compared to this so I need to wear this out for a while before going back to mellow. 

Have you found a perfect bright color for summer??? Please share!

Happy Monday.

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have never heard of it before!

    My fave bright for Summer this year is called Braziliant from Essie's new collection. I'm not sure I'll wear it too much on my fingers, but it will be perfect for toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Definitely perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fun color, definitely great for summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog