Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's For Dinner...

Blog Friends --- I need help. The hubs and I are in a dinner funk. The dinners that have been solid in the past are now boring and overdone.

I have a request for you...you have all been so great with outfit and makeup advice, I'm hoping your dinner help will be the same. Post your most favorite dinner recipe ever below and hopefully we will all be able to get some great dinner ideas from one another. I'm hoping to have some great new recipes to incorporate into my weekly dinners (this after the second crappy dinner night this week). Who knows---if I get a recipe that is to die for, there may be a prize!

Can you help me out?? Please! Thanks!!

xo Mere


6 comments:

  1. i don't really cook. haha.
    but chicken wings marinated ni garlic powder, cumin, (and any of your favorite herb) is my favorite. Eating it with rice, tomatoes, and soy sauce is THE BEST!

    Good Luck :]

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham & green beans--cut up red potatoes, cook them, ham & green beans in the crock pot in ham broth. Delicious & spring-y.

    Baked pork chops.

    Strawberry spinach salad isn't a main dish, but it's one of the best part of spring foods.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere- I make these with one another. It's the first dinner I made our new house and everyone loved it.
    http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/anniversary-chicken-i/Detail.aspx

    http://melissaheartsfood.blogspot.com/2009/04/melissas-homemade-mac-n-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, I did a post bout breakfast and you did one about dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast for dinner is a favorite for me and the BF! ;) Hope you had a great weekend. xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any advice because I'm in the same boat! I'm looking forward to your reader responses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog