Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer Dresses

I don't know if I have shared this yet but we have planned a cruise for the summer in June! I am so excited :-) I love shopping for vacations and my main focus for the cruise this year is sun dresses! Here are some I love...







Where else have you found some great sun dresses? I checked Victoria's Secret but not much struck me. I'd like a few more shopping options but couldn't think where else to look.

What's on your Summer Wardrobe shopping list??

xo Mere

PS--Miami Heat Playoff Game is on---Let's Go HEAT!!!! :-)






7 comments:

  1. I love sundresses! Those are all so pretty, but I think the first two are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Express had those cute summer dresses. I'm going to have to go check it out I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's awesome. i hope you have the best of time! you should definitely check out Forever 21. they have so many cuuuute summer dresses.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi dresses are on my list! ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ones I have from Express. They have some with flowery patterns and they are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dresses! I've seen quite a few cute ones at Marshalls/Tj Maxx.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog