Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Simple Outfit for a Tuesday...

Hey guys! I know I have been neglectful on posts lately so even though this is a pretty simple outfit, I'm still posting it. Today was a pretty uneventful day but last night the Heat won playoff game # 2 so I am stoked! Game # 3 is on Thursday and I am hoping for a four game sweep.






Jeans: Express
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals: Steve Madden Serenite

I am really in love with these sandals, if you are in the market for some flat summer sandals, give these a try. 

Almost to the hump! Hope the rest of your week flies by without a hitch!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I love simple days! :) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair in that high bun! I wish I had the confidence to pull that off :) you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sandals look really good on you. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last pic with the pup!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog