Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Outfit: Fave New Shoes...

I have an outfit, finally--it's been a while!

I am in love...with these shoes. Totally head over heels. I tried them on while shopping in Miami a couple of weeks ago and ordered them from Piperlime since they didn't have my size in taupe in the store. I am obsessed. I have worn these around the house often just so I could have them on (does anyone else do that?). Love!




Skirt: Zara
Top: Banana Republic
Wedges: Steven by Steve Madden
Belt: Zara

Well sorry so short but I just got home from work so I am off to get settled in and grab some grub---I'm starving! Later lovelies!

xo Mere

9 comments:

  1. Love them but not sure what I'd wear them with :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin' love them! They are so sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    @ Miavitabella: I bought this skirt last summer so I doubt it is but here is one that is similar. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=17051&vid=1&pid=813549&scid=813549002

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit. I love the whole thing. I need to check out Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those shoes are surprisingly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are funky - they look good on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog